International RecruitmentWe understand the difficulties employers face in finding workers with the right skill set and work ethic. For many reasons, the recruitment and retention of workers in Atlantic Canada has become extremely challenging in recent years, even before Covid-19.
What We DoAt IJW Immigration solutions Inc., we understand that navigating through the Provincial and Federal Immigration processes necessary for hiring foreign workers can be both complicated and cumbersome. We are here to assist you with these processes from start to finish.
Services We Offer
- Advice and support for employers on Immigration programs and processes for hiring international candidates
- Advertising for job vacancies both nationally and internationally (free of charge to the employer)
- Foreign Worker recruitment – Licensed with the Nova Scotia Labour Standards Division
- Collaboration with government services for all application processes
- Immigration advice and representation for international candidates
- Introduction of candidates to employers and employer support for setting up online interviews
- Settlement support services for immigrants
- Professional Accent Reduction services for immigrants, when required
With the amount of people set to retire in the next 10 years, international recruitment will play a key role in ensuring the future of Atlantic employers.